|4oz Fillet Steak||100g Beetroot|
|Splash of Cream||Olive Oil|
|Young Salad Leaves||Pepper|
|2 tsp horseradish||Salt|
- Boil the beetroot until tender.
- Peel the beetroot and place in the fridge to chill.
- Cut the chilled beetroot to desired size, place the trimed offcuts of beetroot into a jug.
- Add the horseradish and splash of cream to the beetroot and puree to a smooth emulsion.
- Season the beef with Salt & Pepper.
- Place the beef into a hot pan with a little oil.
- Cook the beef to your preferred state.
- Place some salad leaves in a bowl, add the beef and pour on the puree.