|Ingredients For Kofta||Ingredients For Salsa|
|200g lean pork mince||1 onion|
|50g sausage meat||1 mango|
|25g breadcrumbs||2 tomatoes|
|2tbl spoons paprika||6 spring onions|
|1tbl spoon garam masala||1 red pepper|
|1 tbl spoon cumin powder||1 green pepper|
|2 cloves garlic||fresh coriander|
|1 red chilli|
- Place the onion, garlic, chilli and mixed spices into a food processor and blend to a smooth puree.
- Add to the minced pork and sausage meat and mix in well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the breadcrumbs.
- Shape the kofta.
- Place in pan with a little oil and gently fry until cooked.
- Finely chop the salsa ingredients and mix well.
- Season and serve with the kofta.